Monday, April 6, 2009

Been a good week

It Has been a really good week. Have a big week coming as well. Have puppets to practice and a big Easter Celebration on Saturday. I am feeling happy sometimes now and not so down like I had been. I just need to balance my sleeping habits some. I am a Night Owl and that conflicts with Dad who thinks everyone should be up at 5:45 AM and go to bed at 10:45 PM. Like right now, I am tired, but my mind is racing with ideas and stuff. I am doing laundry, so I have an excuse I guess.

I am planning on going to visit in the last town I lived in, well today actually. I need to see about getting a practice space for puppets, then I think I will go and take some of the sausage we made and some plants to some people. The Daycare ladies will be upset I figure if they find out I am there, but I didn't realize School was out. I do wonder why I didn't get any calls. I bet that lady this summer never passed the form along. Being gone and then getting mail at Home and leaving right after just delayed getting the thing in. Probably best I was not called. My heart and mind was hurting too much. I really didn't feel like it.

OK, need to go. I really do need to get back into the practice of writing on this Blog. I have so much I want to write about. Just got to filter it all a bit. Maybe I will have some puppet pics soon.

Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment